soccer-forecast

Soccer Forecast
Posted by admin On September - 16 - 2014

Betting Odds for UEFA Champions League:  Ajax vs. PSG

This match between Ajax and PSG is scheduled for September 17, 2014 at Amsterdam Arena.  In this match Ajax with 2nd position in group F will play against PSG with 4th position from the same group in this league.  Majority of football betting odds given by various online betting sites are in favor of Ajax to win this match.  The football betting odds for this match, based on the data pertaining to both teams, are suggesting win of PSG in this match due to their superior form.

The comprehensive study of head to head statistics comprising of matches played between these two teams in the past is suggesting win of Ajax at 20 percent, win of PSG at 50 percent and probability of draw at 30 percent in this match. 

For evaluating the betting odds in this article we have also considered the performance chart analysis of both teams.  This analysis shows that the form of PSG is superior to that of Ajax.  Ajax won 3 and lost 2 of the last 5 matches played by them.  They won their last match against Heracles on September 13, 2014 with score of 2-1.   PSG won 3 and had draw in 2 out of the last 5 matches played by them.  They had a draw in their last match against Rennes on September 13, 2014 with score of 1-1.

As on September 16, 2014 Pinnacle is providing best betting odds for this match as 5.22 for the win of Ajax.  Bet365 is providing best odds of 4.00 for draw and odds of 1.75 for the win of PSG in this match.

 

 

Posted by admin On September - 10 - 2014

Betting Odds for French Ligue-2:  Orleans vs. Laval

This match between Orleans and Laval is scheduled for September 12, 2014. In this match Orleans with 3rd position will receive Laval with 16th position in this league at Stade de la Source.  Majority of football betting odds given by various online betting sites are in favor of Orleans to win this match.  The football betting odds for this match, based on the data pertaining to both teams, are also suggesting win of Orleans in this match due to their home ground advantage, superior form and higher ranking.

The comprehensive study of head to head statistics comprising of matches played between these two teams in the past is suggesting win of Orleans at 50 percent, win of Laval at 20 percent and probability of draw at 30 percent in this match. 

For evaluating the betting odds in this article we have also considered the performance chart analysis of both teams.  This analysis shows that the form of Laval (-1) is inferior to that of Orleans (+2).  Orleans won 2, had draw in 1 and lost 2 out of the last 5 matches played by them.  They had a draw in their last match against Chateauroux on August 29, 2014 with score of 0-0.   Laval won 2 and had draw in 3 out of the last 5 matches played by them.  They had a draw in their last match against Ajaccio on August 29, 2014 when both teams failed to score.

As on September 10, 2014, Pinnacle is providing best odds of 1.943 for the win of Orleans and odds of 4.80 for the win of Laval in this match.  bet365 is providing odds of 3.50 for draw in this match.

 

Posted by admin On September - 3 - 2014

Betting Odds for English League-1:  Crawley Town vs. Rochdale

This match between Crawley Town and Rochdale is scheduled for September 6, 2014 at checkatrade.com Stadium.  In this match Crawley Town with 16th position will play against Rochdale with 20th position in this league.  Majority of football betting odds given by various online betting sites are in favor of Crawley Town to win this match.  The football betting odds for this match, based on the data pertaining to both teams, are also suggesting win of Crawley Town in this match due to their home ground advantage, superior form and higher ranking.

The comprehensive study of head to head statistics comprising of matches played between these two teams in the past is suggesting win of Crawley Town at 50 percent, win of Rochdale at 30 percent and probability of draw at 20 percent in this match. 

For evaluating the betting odds in this article we have also considered the performance chart analysis of both teams.  This analysis shows that the form of Rochdale (-2) is inferior to that of Crawley Town (-1).  Crawley Town won 1 and lost 4 out of the last 5 matches played by them.  They won their last match against Cambridge United on September 3, 2014 with score of 2-0.   Rochdale won 2, had draw in 1 and lost 2 out of the last 5 matches played by them.  They won their last match against Crewe Alexandra on September 3, 2014 with score of 3-0.

As on September 3, 2014, Pinnacle is providing best odds of 2.30 for the win of Crawley Town and 3.46 for draw in this match.  William Hill is providing best odds of 3.30 for the win of Rochdale in this match.

 

 

Posted by admin On August - 26 - 2014

Betting Odds for English League Cup:  Norwich City vs. Crawley Town

This match between Norwich City and Crawley Town is scheduled for August 27, 2014 at Carrow Road Stadium.  In this match Norwich City will receive Crawley Town for the forthcoming match of this league.  Majority of football betting odds given by various online betting sites are in favor of Norwich City to win this match.  The football betting odds for this match, based on the data pertaining to both teams, are also suggesting win of Norwich City in this match due to their home ground advantage and superior form.

The comprehensive study of head to head statistics comprising of matches played between these two teams in the past is suggesting win of Norwich City at 50 percent, win of Crawley Town at 20 percent and probability of draw at 30 percent in this match. 

For evaluating the betting odds in this article we have also considered the performance chart analysis of both teams.  This analysis shows that the form of Crawley Town (+1) is inferior to that of Norwich City (+2).  Norwich City won 3, had draw in 1 and lost 1 out of the last 5 matches played by them.  They won their last match against Ipswich Town on August 23, 2014 with score of 1-0.   Crawley Town won 3 and lost 2 out of the last 5 matches played by them.  They lost their last match against Sheffield United on August 23, 2014 with score of 1-0.

As on August 26, 2014 Dafabet is providing best betting odds for this match as 1.51 for the win of Norwich City; Pinnacle is providing odds of 4.60 for draw and bet365 is providing odds of 7.50 for the win of Crawley Town in this match in this match.

Posted by admin On August - 19 - 2014

Betting Odds for Brazil Serie-A:  Sports Recife vs. Palmeiras

This match between Sports Recife and Palmeiras is scheduled for August 21, 2014 at Itaipava Stadium.  In this match Sports Recife with 9th position will play against Palmeiras with 16th position in this league.  Majority of football betting odds given by various online betting sites are in favor of Sports Recife to win this match.  The football betting odds for this match, based on the data pertaining to both teams, are also suggesting win of Sports Recife in this match due to their home ground advantage, higher ranking and superior form.

The comprehensive study of head to head statistics comprising of 25 matches played between these two teams in the past is suggesting win of Sports Recife at 36 percent, win of Palmeiras at 44 percent and probability of draw at 20 percent in this match. 

For evaluating the betting odds in this article we have also considered the performance chart analysis of both teams.  This analysis shows that the form of Palmeiras (-5) is inferior to that of Sports Recife (+1).  Sports Recife won 2, had draw in 1 and lost 2 out of the last 5 matches played by them.  They had a draw in their last match against Atletico PR on August 18, 2014 with score of 1-1.   Palmeiras won 2, had draw in 1 and lost 2 out of the last 5 matches played by them.  They lost their last match against Sao Paulo on August 18, 2014 with score of 2-1.

As on August 19, 2014 William Hill is providing best betting odds for this match as 2.50 for the win of Sports Recife.  Pinnacle is providing odds of 3.29 for draw and odds of 3.28 for the win of Palmeiras in this match. 

 

Posted by admin On August - 11 - 2014

Betting Odds for English League Cup:  Rochdale vs. Preston North End

This match between Rochdale and Preston North End is scheduled for August 13, 2014 at Spotland Stadium.  In this match Rochdale will receive Preston North End in the upcoming math for this league.  Majority of football betting odds given by various online betting sites are in favor of Rochdale to win this match.  The football betting odds for this match, based on the data pertaining to both teams, are suggesting win of Preston North End in this match due to their superior form.

The comprehensive study of head to head statistics comprising of 9 matches played between these two teams in the past is suggesting win of Rochdale at 33.3 percent, win of Preston North End at 55.6 percent and probability of draw at 11.1 percent in this match. 

For evaluating the betting odds in this article we have also considered the performance chart analysis of both teams.  This analysis shows that the form of Preston North End is superior to that of Rochdale.  Rochdale won 1, had draw in 1 and lost 3 out of the last 5 matches played by them.  They lost their last match against Peterborough on August 9, 2014 with score of 1-0.   Preston North End won 3 and had draw in 2 out of the last 5 matches played by them.  They had a draw in their last match against Notts County on August 9, 2014 with score of 1-1.

As on August 11, 2014 Pinnacle is providing best betting odds for this match as 2.94 for the win of Rochdale and odds of 3.49 for draw in this match.  bet365 is providing best odds of 2.63 for win of Preston North End in this match.

 

 

Posted by admin On August - 4 - 2014

Betting Tips for WNBA:  Connecticut Sun vs. Chicago Sky

This match between these two teams for the WNBA is scheduled to take place on August 5, 2014 at 07.00 p.m. as per Eastern Time.  In this match, Connecticut Sun with standing of 6th Eastern will receive Chicago Sky with standing of 5th Eastern at Mohegan Sun Arena.  Majority of betting tips for this match are giving prediction of Connecticut Sun to win this match.  Chicago Sky has STRK of Win 2 and Connecticut Sun has STRK of Lost 1 in the present season.

Betting tips in this article are based on the comprehensive study of data pertaining to both teams. Currently this study is suggesting win of Chicago Sky in this match due to their superior form and higher ranking.

Connecticut Sun won 11 and lost 18 out of the 29 matches played by them.  They lost their last match against Los Angeles Sparks on August 3, 2014 with score of 70-69.  The season’s statistics related with Connecticut Sun shows that they had scored at an average of 76.1 points per game with rebounds at the rate of 33.9 and assists at the rate of 13.9 per game.  They allowed at an average of 78.4 points to other teams. 

Chicago Sky won 12 and lost 16 out of the 28 matches played by them.  They won their last match against Washington Mystics on August 3, 2014 with score of 76-65.  The season’s statistics related with Chicago Sky shows that they had scored at an average of 77.0 points per game with rebounds at the rate of 34.4 and assists at the rate of 16.6 per game.  They allowed at an average of 79.5 points per game to other teams. 

As per the data available betting tips for this match predicts win of Chicago Sky.

Posted by admin On July - 25 - 2014

Betting Odds for China CSL:  Guangzhou R&F vs. Tianjin Teda

This match between Guangzhou R&F and Tianjin Teda is scheduled for July 26, 2014 at Yuexiushan Stadium.  In this match Guangzhou R&F with 3rd position will play against Tianjin Teda with 7th position in this league.  Majority of football betting odds given by various online betting sites are in favor of Guangzhou R&F to win this match.  The football betting odds for this match, based on the data pertaining to both teams, are also suggesting win of Guangzhou R&F in this match due to their home ground advantage, superior form and higher ranking.

The comprehensive study of head to head statistics comprising of 24 matches played between these two teams in the past is suggesting win of Guangzhou R&F at 25 percent, win of Tianjin Teda at 45.8 percent and probability of draw at 29.2 percent in this match. 

For evaluating the betting odds in this article we have also considered the performance chart analysis of both teams.  This analysis shows that the form of Tianjin Teda (+1) is superior to that of Guangzhou R&F (+5).  Guangzhou R&F won 3 and lost 2 out of the last 5 matches played by them.  They lost their last match against Shandong Luneng on July 23, 2014 with score of 1-0.   Tianjin Teda won 2, had draw in 1 and lost 2 out of the last 5 matches played by them.  They had a draw in their last match against Shanghai SIPG on July 19, 2014 with score of 1-1.

As on July 25, 2014 William Hill is providing best betting odds of 1.73 for the win of Guangzhou R&F; Pinnacle is providing odds of 3.90 for draw and bet365 is providing odds of 5.50 for win of Tianjin Teda in this match.

 

 

Posted by admin On July - 17 - 2014

Betting Odds for Japan J-1 League:  Kashiwa Raysol vs. Vegalta Sendai

This match between Kashiwa Raysol and Vegalta Sendai is scheduled for July 19, 2014 at Kashiwa
Hitachi Stadium.  In this match Kashiwa Raysol with 6th position in this league will play against Vegalta Sendai with 12th position in this league.  Majority of football betting odds given by various online betting sites are in favor of Kashiwa Raysol to win this match.  The football betting odds for this match, based on the data pertaining to both teams, are also suggesting win of Kashiwa Raysol in this match due to their home ground advantage, superior form and higher ranking.

The comprehensive study of head to head statistics comprising of 14 matches played between these two teams in the past is suggesting win of Kashiwa Raysol at 42.9 percent, win of Vegalta Sendai at 35.7 percent and probability of draw at 21.4 percent in this match. 

For evaluating the betting odds in this article we have also considered the performance chart analysis of both teams.  This analysis shows that the form of Vegalta Sendai (-1) is inferior to that of Kashiwa Raysol (+3).  Kashiwa Raysol won 3 and lost 2 out of the last 5 matches played by them.  They won their last match against Fagiano Okayama on July 12, 2014 with score of 4-0.   Vegalta Sendai won 2 and lost 3 out of the last 5 matches played by them.  They lost their last match against Nara Club on July 12, 2014 with score of 2-1.

As on July 17, 2014 Pinnacle is providing best betting odds for this match as 2.12 for the win of Kashiwa Raysol, 3.51 for draw and odds of 3.67 for win of Vegalta Sendai in this match.

 

Posted by admin On July - 9 - 2014

Betting Odds for UEFA Europa League:  Haugesund vs. Airbus UK

This match between Haugesund and Airbus UK is scheduled for July 10, 2014 at Haugesund  Stadion.  In this match Haugesund, a football club from Norway, will play against Airbus UK from United Kingdom in this league.  Majority of football betting odds given by various online betting sites are in favor of Haugesund to win this match.  The football betting odds for this match, based on the data pertaining to both teams, are also suggesting win Haugesund of in this match due to their superior form and home ground advantage.

The comprehensive study of head to head statistics comprising of matches played between these two teams in the past is suggesting win of Haugesund at 50 percent and probability of draw at 50 percent in this match. 

For evaluating the betting odds in this article we have also considered the performance chart analysis of both teams.  This analysis shows that the form of Airbus UK (0) is at par to that of Haugesund (0).  Haugesund won 2, had draw in 1 and lost 2 out of the last 5 matches played by them.  They lost their last match against Rosenborg on July 6, 2014 with score of 5-3.   Airbus UK won 1, had draw in 3 and lost 1 out of the last 5 matches played by them.  They had a draw in their last match against Haugesund on July 3, 2014 with score of 1-1.

As on July 9, 2014 bet 365is providing best betting odds for this match between Haugesund and Airbus UK as 1.22 for the win of Haugesund; William Hill is providing odds of 6.00 for draw and 10Bet is providing odds of 10.25 for the win of Airbus UK.